Borrowed to Him (Part 1)

I was laying naked on my back on his double-sized bed. The wide mattress under me felt soft and comfortable, making me feel almost relaxed despite of my otherwise inconvenient position. With a bunch of jute rope in his hand, he had ordered me onto his bed and tied me to the sturdy-looking iron bedhead. First, he had grabbed my left arm and locked it in place with a tight knot. Then he had reached out for my right arm, applied the same efficient-looking rope handling and left my hands bound on both sides of my head about half a meter from each other. After that, he had concentrated on my feet. He had bent them so that my ankles had touched the bedhead and attached them above to my wrists. I was thus helplessly bound and exposed to him, with my bare butt in the air.

I saw my caged dick hanging close to my face. The penis-shaped metal chastity cage imprisoning it felt shorter and tighter as my dick tried to get stiffer in it. The short tube prevented it from getting fully hard but still I was leaking on my chest. I felt humiliated and embarrassed about my arousal but knew I was able to do nothing for it. I wasn’t able to simply switch off my excitement and, on the second thought, would I even had wanted to if I had had a choice? I was pretty sure where all this would end up and I was prepared for it, as well as I could. Prepared for him. I almost said it out loud but he had clearly pointed out that I wasn't allowed to speak. Not unless I was asked to. I thus decided to find as tolerable position as I could and wait silently.

After tying me up, he carefully tested the knots holding me in place, one by one. He was no doubt a pedantic person who liked to be in charge and left nothing to chance. His moves were confident and I got the feeling I wasn't the first person he had taken control over, this way. His self-confidence had made me submit myself to him and I had obediently followed his orders during the whole time I had been at his apartment. I knew why I was there and that my mistress had owned a favor for that man. I didn't know more about the favor itself but he was a good friend of my mistress and I was not told more than needed. ”Obey him, no matter what”, had her orders been for me.

Comments

Popular Posts