Borrowed to Him (Part 3)

 He turned on the faucet and I soon felt water flowing into my anus. I stared at the floor and his feet as I tried to focus myself. How can he know how much is enough? Slowly, water expanded my rectum and I began to feel full and filled, like I really needed to take a dump. I hoped he was able to notice my agony and stop the water flow, which he finally did. ”That’s enough”, he stated. ”Now you just have to hold it in as long as I want you to. If you make a mess on my toilet floor, you will clean it up.” ”Without any extra equipment”, he added and I knew I’d better hold the water in, no matter how painful it felt. My stomach was about to cramp and I desperately needed to be relieved. I wasn’t able to do anything else but squeeze my anus shut and wait. Holding the nozzle in with one hand and supporting me against the floor with the other, I tried to find as tolerable position I could, with as little pressure on my stomach as possible. ”Concentrate”, I said to myself. ”Breath. You can keep it closed down there”. 

Suddenly, a ringing sound broke the expectant atmosphere. ”Ah, that must be my phone”, he said. ”It must be something urgent. Hold still while I go and check what it is about.” I nodded, feeling confused and desperate and wanting to say ”Please, don’t go. Please, let me relieve myself soon”, but he was gone. He had left the bathroom door half-open, and I heard him walking back to the lobby and answering his phone. He sounded a bit impatient at first, like he had been interrupted in the middle of something important, but then his voice became more relaxed and he had clearly accepted the interruption caused by the caller. I came to the conclusion that the call was related to his work and something needed immediate rearrangement. The details didn’t sound interesting to me and I only hoped they were able to solve the problem as quickly as possible. The pressure inside me felt unbearable but I didn’t want to disobey his order to hold still. I figured out that I might have to let the water out from me and made a plan to get up and sit on the toilet seat. I didn’t want to evacuate the content of my rectum on his clean bathroom floor in any case. It would be shameful and I also had to clean it up, probably with my bare hands. 

Concentrating on keeping my position as tolerant as possible and squeezing my anus around the invading nozzle, I waited. And felt the coolness and hardness of the of the floor. My gaze followed the straight lines of the floor tiles and the caulking surrounding every one of them. I imagined how liberating it must feel to finally get the permission to let go and relieve myself. In the background, I heard his side of the call. I had lost the sense of time but suddenly I heard him saying bye and walk back to me. I immediately became more alert, like wanting to show him how brave I was with all the water inside. ”I really had to take the call”, he stated without apologizing me about the agonizing wait here in his bathroom. On the other hand, had I expected it? ”But I’m glad to see that you’ve been a good boy. As a reward you can now get up and use the toilet.” I nodded gratefully and carefully got up on my shaking legs. Then I quickly sat on the toilet seat, pulled the nozzle out from me and let everything out. 

After we had finished cleaning me, he ordered me back to my knees. ”You can now start learning to thank me. If you feel grateful to me about giving you the permission to relieve yourself, you can thank me. That’s all you’re allowed to say now and remember to finish the sentence with Sir.” ”Thank you, Sir”, I responded, looking up to him. ”Good boy. I knew you’d like it. Now, follow me.” I started crawling behind him and he led me to a room with a large dining table. It was made of dark wood and looked massive in the middle of the room. He stopped and turned to me. ”At first I thought I’d lock you in a cage and have dinner but then I got another idea. Instead of having the possibility to rest comfortably in my cage, you can please me while I eat.” I nodded eagerly, without knowing what he exactly meant with pleasing. ”Before that, you can serve the food. I have ready-made sushi waiting in the kitchen. You can find everything there”, he continued and pointed towards a doorway apparently leading to the kitchen. ”Bring me everything needed for a sushi dinner. With a beer, there's no sake. And you may walk”, he added. 

”Thank you, Sir”, I said and got up on my feet, without being sure if I was allowed to respond verbally. He nodded slightly with acceptance and gave me a non-verbal sign to leave him and go to the other room. I walked through the doorway to a well-equipped kitchen. On one side of the room, I saw a large refrigerator and a freezer, although I wasn’t sure which one was which. I opened the door of one of them, felt the cool air hit my naked body and noticed I had guessed right. The fridge was quite full but a transparent plastic box containing sushi was easy to find. I lifted it away from the fridge and lowered on the kitchen island opposite from the fridge. Then I opened the fridge again and looked around for other ingredients served with sushi. I wanted to make it as correctly as possible. I found a jar of wasabi and another jar containing sliced ginger. There was also a bottle of Japanese beer. ”Great”, I thought. ”I found them all.” I left all on top of the island and started searching for a plate. There was a shelf full of different kinds of plates in one of the cupboards. From another shelf, I took a beer glass. In one of the drawers, there were chopsticks next to fork and knives and I chose a pair of them. Oh, a small spoon and a small fork for wasabi and ginger. ”What else could be missing”, I wondered and realized that pieces of sushi are dipped in soy sauce before eating. There was a bottle of it in a small basket on the table and, near the plates, there were small cups for serving the sauce. I took a serving tray and prepared a sushi dinner as neatly as I could. Then I carried the tray to the dining room, where he was sitting on one of the chairs. 

”You may serve me now”, he said as I stopped next to him. I started placing the dishes on the table in front of him. He waited, looking pleased and, after I had finished the setting, he indicated me to lay the tray down on a side table. ”Again you’ve been a good boy. Now get down on all fours and crawl under the table in front of my legs.” I obeyed and he spread his legs, indicating me to come closer. He then opened his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. ”You may now approach and take my cock in your mouth. I want you to suck it while I eat.”

Comments

Popular Posts