Borrowed to Him (Part 2)

”Hello. I’m Juniper”, I had said politely when he had opened the door to his apartment. ”I’m here because my mist...”, I had tried to continue but he had firmly raised his hand as a sign for silence and responded: ”I know why you are here. Come in now.” I felt my face turning red as I quickly entered his apartment and heard the door being closed behind me. Of course he knew, I thought. Silly me! I had just been nervous and tried to relieve it by speaking.  ”I’m your master tonight and I certainly hope there’s no more unnecessary talking from your side”, he said while looking me into my eyes like making sure I had understood. ”I'm strict but I'm also fair. There won't be any punishment without a cause. But next time you speak without permission I will gag you”, he continued and pronounced the last words slowly, emphasizing that no warnings would be given. Feeling relieved that I had been forgiven my big mouth, I silently nodded indicating that I had understood.

"Now, take off your clothes", he commanded. "All of them. You can leave the collar and the chastity cage on." ”Like you had the keys to them”, he added with a teasing tone. Feeling heat rising on my face again, I obeyed and started removing my coat. I hadn't met him before but he was a handsome man in his forties, making him almost ten years older than me. Both his short-cut hair and shaped beard had already started to turn grey. He was wearing a white dress shirt, unbuttoned, and dark-blue jeans that looked fancy and expensive. His outfit gave me an impression like he had just came home from the office, taken off his blazer, and loosened and removed his tie. He surely wasn’t a man who was dressed in worn-out college pants and t-shirt even at home.

After having removed my coat, I laid it on the floor as nicely folded as I could. There was a long coat rack having plenty of free hangers close to me but I didn't dare to use one. I felt I wasn't here as his guest. No, my position was much lower and the floor was more than suitable for my clothes. My shoes soon found a place next to my coat and then my shirt followed. I kept my eyes low but was able to feel his gaze evaluating me as I kept undressing myself. I left my underpants until last and I felt a wave of embarrassment when I started dropping them to my feet. I would soon reveal him my caged dick. On the second thought, he had clearly stated that I should remove all of my clothes and I was here to obey. I collected my courage and was soon naked in front of him, wearing only my collar locked around my neck and the metal cage firmly enclosing my dick. My clothes laid neatly in a pile on the floor, next to my shoes. He kept looking at me, still neutral and relaxed, like my nudity was a perfectly natural thing for him. Then he nodded in an approving way, making me relax a bit.

He raised his hand and gave me a sign to follow. "On all fours", he added when I started to walk to the direction he was going. I immediately went down on my knees and followed him crawling through a large lobby. The wooden floor felt hard but warm under my palms and knees. I managed to keep his pace to a door, leading to a toilet. It was large even for the two of us, and with a hand sign, he ordered me to go next to the toilet seat. "Let's clean you", he said with a tone leaving no options. His index finger pointed at a hand shower next to the toilet seat. I didn't dare to stand up so I stayed on the hard tiled floor with my knees starting to ache. I decided to bear it, reached for the hand shower and noticed that the shower head had been replaced with a nozzle obviously meant for giving enemas.

 "Here's lube", he said and threw a tube at me so suddenly that I didn't have time to react and catch it safely. Instead, it touched the fingers of my free hand and fallen on the floor. I felt clumsy and picked the tube up as fast as I was able to. I then opened it and squeezed a pile of lubricant on my palm, holding the shower head between my arm and my body and paying attention not to drop it. "Push the nozzle inside you", he said and I lubricated both the nozzle and my anus with my fingers. Then I inserted the nozzle on my hole and carefully pushed it in. The nozzle felt a bit cool but still it almost made me moan as it slowly entered me. I hoped he didn't notice how much I liked the penetration. I was in a highly submissive position on the floor of his toilet and I wanted to keep the rest of my dignity. I tried to avoid acting like a slut who openly shows pleasure when being penetrated. I wasn't sure if I had been revealed because I kept my face down, avoiding to look up at him. "Stop playing with it", he said with a scolding voice and my face must have turned red. "I open the water now."

Comments

Popular Posts