Borrowed To Him (Part 5)

Concentrating on being as obedient as possible, I started crawling behind him on all fours. My cheek felt hot and tender due to his slaps and the rubber penis filling my mouth felt like a punishment in itself. He kept the leash tight and led me across the lobby to a living room. I saw a black leather couch, a couple of armchairs with matching style, a table with drawers and a large carpet in the middle. He stopped and sat on the couch, leaving me on the carpet. It felt soft and cozy under my knees and hands. ”What should I do with you?”, he said in a more wondering than asking manner. ”Better put you in the cage.” ”How's that gag?”, he continued, now clearly asking. ”Is it too uncomfortable?” I shook my head, like saying "not really, Sir, I can manage it.” ”Good. You keep wearing it for now. Maybe it teaches you something. There’s the cage in the corner”, he responded and pointed at the opposite corner of the room. There was indeed a metal cage, painted matte black and looking half a meters high and twice as much wide. ”I’m going to lock you in there while I take a rest. Makes me feel sure that you don't break any more rules meanwhile. Now, follow.”

He pulled the leash, led me to the cage and took a bunch of keys from his pocket. With one of them, he opened the door on the front side and ordered me to move in backwards. I backed in and noticed that there was barely room for me when keeping my legs and hands folded underneath me. Then he removed the leash from my collar and was about to close the cage door. ”I almost forgot your hands”, he said like recalling something important. ”I have to make sure you won’t use them to anything stupid, such as removing the gag.” He moved to the table, opened a drawer and came back with a pair of leather cuffs. ”Give me your hands, one by one”, he ordered and fastened the cuffs around my wrists. He attached two small locks on the cuffs, securing them into place, and with a third, he connected the cuffs to a metal ring on the cage floor near the door. ”This should keep you hands away from wrong places. If you start feeling too inconvenient, you raise my attention. Understood?” I nodded, determined to cope with my unpleasant situation, and he closed the cage door.

I saw him walk to the couch, lay down on it and get relaxed. He seemed to forget my presence for the first time that night, except that moment in the toilet which must have felt longer than it actually had been. I tried my best to take it easy as well in that tight space. I closed my eyes and started concentrating on breathing. In and out, in and out. I inhaled and exhaled using my nose as my mouth was fully stuffed. Inside, drool had started to gather and I had troubles in swallowing it all. Some found its way between my lips and the mouthpiece and dripped on my hands. I wasn’t able to help it and soon my locked hands began to get wet from drooling. I only hoped it wasn't another excuse for him to punish me. No more mistakes for tonight, I had decided on the kitchen floor. I truly hoped I’d be able to keep it that way.

”I really liked the way you sucked my cock and swallowed it all”, he said suddenly, breaking the silence and bringing me back from my thoughts. ”I can see that you’re an experienced cocksucker.” Turning his head to my direction, he continued: ”It makes me wonder how lovely it’d be to fuck you in that gorgeous-looking ass. I’m sure you have been trained with big cocks, or dildos, haven’t you? I’ve decided that it will be your final duty tonight, to get fucked by me.” He paused and looked at me, clearly examining my response. I wasn’t able to do more than look back at him and nod. I had expected that eventually I’d end up in bed with him. My anus had been douched in the toilet, and after the dinner, he had mentioned fucking. I liked to be fucked and it would be both hot and an honor to be taken by him. ”Good. I’m happy to see that you’re in. Not that I need your permission”, he continued. ”I know you’ve been ordered to fulfill all my needs here at my home. And I’m certain that you don’t want to disappoint me nor your Mistress.” Mentioning her made me alert and recall her words when sending me here. No, I would definitely not dishonor her. Besides, he had made me horny, although I knew there wouldn’t be a relief for me. The chastity cage would prevent it, at the latest.

”Okay, I let you out now”, he said, like having a clear plan in his head. I was soon free from the leather cuffs and ordered to crawl out of the cage. The leash was snapped to my collar and I was ordered to follow him. I was still wearing the gag and, to my dismay,  noticed that I was dripping saliva. It felt slippery under my knees as they hit the drops, and I only hoped he wouldn’t force me to lick the floor clean. Luckily, he didn’t seem to note. In the lobby, he said that he needs to go to the toilet and led us both in there. I waited, kneeling on the floor and facing a wall, while he did his business. I heard him peeing and remembered how I had sat on the toilet seat, letting all the water to spray out of my ass. It felt like a distant memory, a pretty embarrassing but also an exciting one. I had been cleaned for penetration, and I expected the climax for the evening to be at hand. He flushed the toilet behind me and washed his hands. I then crawled after him out from the toilet and towards a room I hadn’t visited before.

It was clearly a bedroom. A wide metal-framed bed with massive posts stood in the middle of the room, occupying a large part of the floor area. Lighting was dim as only small lamps attached to the wall on both sides of the bed were lit. I was ordered to stop on a small carpet in front of the bed and the leash was unbuckled. “I’ll release you from the gag as you’ve paid for your silly mistake by wearing it obediently. Besides, the position I’ll put you soon would be a bit too uncomfortable with a gag in your mouth.” I had no idea what he meant as I had expected him to take me from behind. Doggy style, like I was usually positioned for anal sex. In any case, I was happy to hear about removing the gag because I had almost started to hate it. “But remember”, he continued, “that speaking is still prohibited from you, and you’ll be gagged again if necessary. Understood?” I nodded at the clear question and he looked pleased. Then he bent down, opened the strap holding the gag in place and pulled the mouthpiece out. The small dildo gleamed from saliva. I managed to keep most of the stuff in my mouth, quickly swallowing it, and only a small drop fell on the carpet. “You’ll clean it later”, he stated. “And also the trail from the cage to here.”

“I tell you what’s happening next”, he said and looked straight to my eyes. “I like bound slaves and I usually tie up slaves that I’m going to fuck. You’re no exception to that and I know exactly how I want to position you. It’ll be quite challenging and you won’t be able to budge in the tight bounds, but somehow I have a feeling you like it that way. You don’t like it easy, do you?” “No, Sir”, I managed to whisper as I hadn’t spoken in a long time. Mostly it was true, I liked to play on the edge, but I also felt nervous. He was a person I didn’t know beforehand, although my intuition said I could trust him. I also knew my Mistress wouldn’t have sent me anywhere I could be in danger. “Onto the bed then”, he said and pointed on the direction. I stood up slowly with my numbed legs and climbed on the bed, which felt unusually high. “Lay down with on your back, head towards the headboard”, were his next orders. “Look at the ceiling.” I obeyed and he appeared next to me, with a bunch of rope in his hands. “Wrists first”, he said to himself and tied them to the bars in the headboard. “Then feet”, he continued and bent my whole lower body so that my feet touched the top of the headboard. My ankles were then tied to the horizontal top bar, leaving me in an almost immovable and highly exposed position. “You look so hot, slave”, he said with satisfaction and grasped my bare butt. “I think this nice little ass needs spanking.”

Comments

Popular Posts