Borrowed to Him (Part 4)

I approached his crotch in the narrow space under the table. He had spread his legs for me and I saw his penis stiffened inside his underpants. I could sense his heat as I touched the pants on the top of the bulge and felt the wetness on it. Together with the smell of male arousal, it made me so turned on that I really wanted to pleasure him by sucking his penis while he enjoyed his dinner. With his help, I managed to pull his underpants down. His crotch was well-shaved and looked extremely seductive with the formidable-sized penis now fully revealed. I took a moment and then gently grabbed it with my right hand. First, I rubbed it so that he reached full erection, hearing sounds of pleasure from its owner. Then I tilted it towards me, positioned my head closer to his penis and took it in my mouth.

"Mmm, good boy", I heard him saying with food in his mouth. My mouth was full of his stiff, salty-tasting organ so I didn't respond and thank him. Instead, I pressed my lips firmly around it and started to move my head back and forth. Sucking him wasn't easy in that limited space and I had to be careful not to hit the top of my head on the table. I imagined him eating sushi, piece by piece, and wondered if he wanted me to make him cum. I used my tongue to fondle the top of his penis and adjusted the pace of my movement, trying to find the best rhythm for him. Would he like to me to continue until he cums? And would he cum in my mouth? Certainly he could, I thought, and tried to prepare myself for that possibility.

Based on his movements, he had clearly finished eating and just sat still, probably enjoying the situation. He had not said anything about cumming or stopping, so I continued my work under the table. My neck had started to feel a bit numb but I did my best to follow his order. His breathing was getting heavier, or was I just hoping for it? No, I was right and slowly his whole body started showing signs of a growing orgasm. I felt him shaking slightly and suddenly he reached the top. He stiffened and let out a sound of pleasure. His penis shot a load of warm and sticky sperm deep in my mouth. Another shots followed from the pulsating thing and I had troubles to swallow it all. He relaxed slowly as the orgasm faded and finally gave me a sign to pull out. I crawled out from under the table and stayed next to him.

"Good boy", he praised and petted my hair. Then he lifted my head up so that I could see his face. "I'm very satisfied with your service so far", he said. "If you continue like this, you'll be rewarded. Perhaps you'll get something in your ass." The idea of being fucked made me a bit nervous and I gulped. He had a large penis, I had just seen it at a very close distance, and I hoped he would not treat me too roughly in bed. "Oh don't worry. You'll be fine", he said like he had  read my mind. "You have some cum on your face", he continued. "You may clean you face in the kitchen when you take the dishes back. I'm finished with the dinner." "I hope you enjoyed the dessert", he added and gave me a smile. "Now, get up and empty this table!"

I quickly responded and started collecting the dishes. He had eaten most of the sushi and I carried the remaining two pieces back to the kitchen. It'd be a shame to throw them away, I thought. I knew I wasn't allowed to eat them so I opened the trash can and watched the pieces drop in it. I left the dishes next to the washbasin and opened the faucet to clean my face. Without thinking it further, I drank a few mouthfuls of water to wash away the sour taste of sperm. "Who gave you the permission to drink?", said his loud voice suddenly behind me. I startled, turned and saw him at the door. He watched me with his arms crossed and an displeased look on his face. "Did I say that you can wash your mouth?", he continued. I was so ashamed on my clear mistake that I didn't find any words and just stared at the floor. "Speak to me while you still can", he said and approached me. Slap! His palm landed painfully on my cheek. "Now, answer to me or you'll get another one!" "I... I... am sorry, sir", I managed to say. I felt the heat on my face, partly due to the slap and partly caused by shame. Slap! He hit me again since I hadn't answered to his question. "No sir", I muttered. "I didn't have a permission. It just...", I tried to explain the mistake but he silenced me. "Enough talking by you tonight", he said firmly. "I thought you'd be smart and trained and this wouldn't be needed but..." He stopped and looked at me like something unpleasant was going to happen next. "Get on your knees and wait absolutely still!", he ordered and walked out of the kitchen.

I waited kneeling at the kitchen floor until he came back. He had a penis gag hanging on his other hand and a leash in the other. "I remember telling you that you'll be gagged if you displease me with your mouth. I honestly didn't think I had to go that far but you chose otherwise. Open your mouth!" I obeyed and he placed the rubber dildo in my open mouth. Then he fastened the straps from the mouthpiece behind my neck so that the dildo stayed firmly in place. It was relatively large with the tip almost reaching my throat. It felt very inconvenient and I already hoped I was not forced to wear it for the rest of the evening. "I was expecting more respect on the loads of sperm I gave you. That gag is your punishment for washing it away. And this leash...", he paused and snapped the buckle in the ring on my collar. "...is to make sure you won't get anywhere alone anymore. Now, follow!"



Comments

Popular Posts