To My Mistress

She is my mistress and I am her submissive. She owns me and I am her personal property. I do what she wants and what she orders me to do. I serve her and fulfill her desires. If I fail to follow her orders, I get punished and the punishment is the only thing I then deserve. Obeying her is my highest priority and I am committed to her.

I am her toy and my body is for her use only. She has access to all my parts, whenever and wherever she wants. She can choose to cause me pain or pleasure. She can order me to cause her pleasure, using my hands or my mouth. I am happy to give her the best I can. I see the joy in her when she makes me feel uncomfortable. Her smile when I am restricted by ropes, her laughter after a painful lash of her crop, her scolding voice when I can't help drooling with a gag in my mouth...

She has collared me and I am proud to wear that collar around my neck, with her tag attached to it. She takes care of me and trains me to be a better submissive. I know it includes inconvenience, humiliation and pain but they are exactly what I want. I feel privileged that she has chosen me and I love her for that. With all of my heart.

[Published also in DeviantArt, May 28 2019]

Comments

Popular Posts