Borrowed To Him (Part 6)

He gave a few mild slaps on my ass, probably testing my pain tolerance. I didn’t respond and he continued with increasing intensity until I had to grunt. ”Warming up?”, he playfully inquired and hit a couple of times harder on both of my buttocks. I winced in pain and only the bonds kept me tightly in place. ”Like it hard?”, he asked with a grin. ”I like red butts. And helpless slaves who are crazy in heat. Who are so horny that they beg me to fuck them.” He moved somewhere further away and returned with a vibrator in his hand. ”This should do the job”, he said, wondering aloud while looking at my dick covered by the chastity cage. ”As you’re properly locked in that cage, this vibrator may be just the right tool to stimulate you to the edge. But remember, you’re not allowed to come, not in any circumstance until I decide so. Understood? ”Yes Sir”, I mumbled and gulped. I knew how pleasurable a vibrator on a caged dick felt. I had never come that way but didn’t think it was impossible, either. ”Good. And it goes without saying that cumming without permission leads to a severe punishment.” Then he switched on the vibrator and touched my cage with it.

Oh how good it felt, straight from the beginning. My groin soon felt like it was on fire and waves of pleasure started running through my whole body. I started trembling and made my best not to let any words out of my mouth. I must have had grunted and moaned but otherwise managed to keep silent. I took a look at him and he clearly enjoyed the situation, with a glint of arousal in his eyes. ”Are you able to hold it?”, he asked in a soft voice. ”Yes Sir”, I managed to say, although I I couldn't guarantee that I truly meant it. ”Good slave. Or should I say slut. You look so horny and eager to come.” It was true. He had taken me to the edge, for the first time, with that tortuously enjoyable vibrator. He had handled it extremely skillfully, like knowing exactly where to press and for how long to keep it there. ”Would you like to ask something from me?”, he inquired with a teasing tone. It took a short while for my brains to figure out what he meant, but then I managed to phrase it and let out: ”Please Sir, would you fuck me?”

”Of course I will, slave.”, he responded and switched off the vibrator. ”You’ve been a good slave and you’ll get your final reward after I have come. It’ll take quite some time, though. You gave me that blow job with so great devotion that you made me come. The second time tonight will take much longer and I’m going to enjoy every minute of it. If you come prematurely, I’ll keep fucking you until my orgasm and then punish you. Do you understand?” ”Yes Sir, I understand”, I said, tense with anticipation and excitement. Finally, I thought. I was so desperate to take him in that it really made me crazy. It had also made me hurt as my dick tried to harden, in vain, inside the tight metal. ”Good slut”, were his final words before entering my ass. I heard him taking a condom and putting it on. Then I felt him lubing my anus and pushing a finger in. It took a while to get used to the coldness of lube, but I was soon able to relax my sphincter. He kept on opening me, and two, then three, fingers slid in easily. He added some lube and wiped his hand on the side of my buttock, which was still tender from spanking. Then he adjusted his position, leaned forward while taking support from my thigh with one hand and with the other, prepared to thrust his cock into my ass.

He penetrated me slowly and paused for a moment when completely in me. His cock was big, thicker than I was used to. Holding from my thighs, he began to fuck me. I opened my eyes for a second and saw him on top of me, concentrated and excited. Forward and backward, he moved in a rhythm. I pushed back and gradually got used to the size of the cock stretching my anus. Again, I must have had moaned as the sensation of pleasure increased. There I was, tightly bound to a bed of a man who was fucking my ass. Sense of helplessness made me even more horny and I tested the bonds by struggling against them. Of course it was pointless, and they kept me firmly in place. He gave a laugh at my attempt and increased the pace. With my eyes tightly closed, I was only able to think about the moving cock, pushing deeper in and pulling outwards, again and again. It was all my world could contain at that moment, my senses overloaded with sexual tension. As he further increased his rhythm, I felt like really losing control and approaching the border between bliss and agony. He was pouncing my ass really hard, almost painfully, and I hoped he wouldn’t be far from cumming. My anus was burning while my dick was as stiff as possible. I was trembling all over, close to orgasm but not quite. Please come, I prayed silently but he kept sliding back and forth.

Finally, after how many minutes of hard fucking, he was clearly starting to reach the top. I heard his heavy breathing getting faster and then, like gasping for air, he came. His orgasm was strong, and when I opened my eyes, I saw him shaking in the waves of it. As the peak began to fade, he relaxed and looked at me. ”Now it’s time for your reward”, he said, clearly satisfied with the recent events. ”You may come when you’re ready.” With his cock still inside me, he reached for the vibrator and pressed its vibrating end against my penis cage. It didn’t take long before I reached the peak. I stiffened, screamed for relief and felt my sperm flooding the cage with pressure. From the hole in the tip, warm sperm dripped on my chest. I shook and wriggled against the bonds in orgasm which felt like it was going to last forever. My anus pulsated and pushed his softened cock out. I was overwhelmed and exhausted. I felt thoroughly used and relieved. I was also joyful that I had withstood it all and eventually been rewarded with an orgasm.

”Good slut”, he praised me. ”I’ll untie you in a second.” He stood up and took a moment to balance and clean himself. Then he began to work with the ropes around my ankles and carefully laid my untied feet down. My hands were also released, and I was given tissues to clean my chest. I also wiped the chastity cage from outside as neatly as I was able to. Then, he climbed next to me and guided me to lean my head against his chest. ”You’ve been a very good slave”, he said and petted my naked body. ”You took it all and I’m proud of that. You’ve been excellently trained and I’m pleased I had a chance to borrow you tonight.” It made me feel proud and a little moved, as he had clearly meant that.

He let me rest and compose myself. I enjoyed laying so close to him and felt like taken care of. After some time, he broke the silence. ”I know you haven’t prepared to stay overnight but I’d like you to sleep here. I’ve already asked your Mistress and I can arrange all you need. Shower, pajamas and something to eat and drink. You’d sleep on a mattress on the floor, in front of this bed. I even have a key to your locks so you’d be properly cleaned.” He paused for a moment and continued. ”Yes, I could have removed your chastity cage at the end, if needed. But you evidently don’t prefer the easy way and I truly like that. Anyway, what do you say about my proposition? This one time you may choose”. ”I’d be very pleased to stay, Sir”, was the only reply I was able to think of. ”Good slave”, he responded, naturally.

EPILOGUE

That evening I was served by another slave. After we had gotten up from the bed, he did a phone call and, in a few minutes, the door bell rang. Without any spoken orders, that slave undressed himself and wore nothing but a collar and a chastity cage. Needless to say that Master showered first and my turn became after him. Before I was allowed to go and wash myself, he opened the locks in my collar and cage with a key. The other slave then accompanied me to the bathroom and helped me to remove them both. While I was in the shower, he watched, making sure I wouldn’t touch myself for any reason other than cleaning my body. He cleaned the chastity cage and assisted me to put it back in place. Outside, Master checked that it was put together correctly and locked it. My collar was also locked and I was given pajamas. I felt almost superior for being allowed to wear clothing while the other slave was naked, but I guessed I had earned it.

That slave then served us evening snacks, onto the table for Master and onto the floor for me. I ate hungrily and drank plenty of water and juice, which was poured for me one glass after another. Afterwards, we relaxed in the living room, Master on the couch and us slaves on the soft carpet. I even got a massage. There was no casual conversation; Master spoke when he had something to say and we responded according to protocol. When it was the time to sleep, I was led to the bedroom in where a mattress, a blanket and a pillow had appeared. A loose chain was attached between my collar and the bed before I was left alone. I saw Master leaving the room and heard him preparing the other slave for the night. Then he came back and laid down on his bed, only a meter away from me. That night I slept exceptionally well.

Comments

Popular Posts